Montana Logix® Insulated Concrete Forms
Only LOGIX offers a choice of web type, foam type, cavity thickness and panel thickness.With LOGIX, designers have more freedom to create. LOGIX is also the most solid and easiest ICF product to install, delivering more profit and less pressure to the construction team.
Thick LOGIX panels provide superior R-24 R-Value and additional strength so you can build straight walls quickly. LOGIX panels also accept standard electrical boxes.
• Allows for LOGIX blocks to placed upside-down in a wall.
• Reduces waste when building gable ends.
Optimizes concrete flow and consolidation.
Allows you to order LOGIX foam panels in thicknesses of up to 8″. With this amazing technology, LOGIX can now provide customized R-Value solutions of up to R-66.
Cavity Widths from 4″-12″.
Increases versatility and provides enhanced design flexibility.
• Reinforced LOGIX corners reduce the risk of blow outs.
• Saves time by eliminating the need for additional form support in most instances.
• Provides additional fastening surface for interior and exterior finishes.
• Accommodates colonial corners.
This increases efficiency and reduces the number of vendors and trades that have to be managed and coordinated.